View Single Post
Old 23-05-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
Haha, finally found abit of time for the next write up.

After the incident in the lift, our conversations move towards the sexual direction and he admitted to me that he was having a hard on and felt my ass rubbing against him a couple of times. I cheekily asked why didnt you grab it and that let to our "grabbing" sessions.

We decided to meet up in one of the empty meeting rooms on another level for the first time and the adrenaline rush was insane, we started kissing and hugging after all that sexual tension from the chats. He immediately grabbed my ass and lifted up my skirt and for the first time, i felt his bare palm on my butt cheeks.

I have to admit that I was so wet from the anticipation and I didnt expect what he did next. He lifted me up and put me on the meeting table, shifted my g-string aside and went straight for my clit and pussy, it was already dripping and he continued licking my clit while sticking his middle finger deep into my pussy. He fingered me really hard and fast while still skillfully working his tongue on my clit. It lasted probably minutes but I felt an orgasm building up so hard, that I had to push his head away and squirted all over the carpet and meeting table.

We quickly dressed up and he asked me for my g-string, in one quick sweep, cleared as much of my squirt as possible and hurried out of the meeting room without me knowing that he actually kept my panties for keepsake and I had to go around the whole day commando and a dripping pussy.
Wah sis, can i go interview at your company? 🤣