View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiaoyu-massage/

gave a try for this recently.
My 1st foray into this seemingly dark world.
I first took a shower and then told her I will like to try bdsm, with some anal play.
Without going into the details so as not to spoil the suspense for most bros here, there are some pain involved but you can voice out to her to stop. There's a particular toy that seemed to electrocute your private part, it felt that way and i'll just say it's an experience that I neither like nor dislike. There is some whipping in the midst, ball stepping & punching but it's quite mild.
Then comes the part where she ask me how large have I taken it behind, which I said just an index finger. So she recommend the smallest one which I agree. I dun vaguely remember actual diameter but it's definitely larger than the index finger especially at the tip of the toy. I think it's about 2-2.5cm. She asked me to get on all fours and I waited for what felt like an eternity as she was probably getting lube and getting it ready for insertion. I made a little yelp as the tip forced its way in but the rest was a piece of cake. There came the in and out movement which left me in pleasure. It felt so good I wished it to last forever. I must have felt used to the size because when she pulled it out, I didn't feel it.
Then came the finale when she put a condom over me and then used a vibrator to made me cum. It's one of the best orgasms ever.

RTM?

She said that she will have more toys coming in by end of month, including an anal vibrator. I will be interested to try that and also something slightly bigger. Will probably will visit in a few weeks time. Can't wait for my next visit already.
Ty bro for your fr. Can u share how is hygiene? Like how she make sure the toys when shared to use on you is safe and hygiene? Like she put condom on the dildo before poke your behind? The electric cage also or just wear like that no protection?