View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Looking for Genuine & Sincere Female Roleplay Partner

COVID has not only crippled the economy, but also the lifestyle of several people around the world.

Ladies, if you are affected, I hope I can be of help here while we circumvent the restrictions. I am looking for an ONLINE ROLEPLAY PARTNER to roleplay with me online. There will be NO MEETING, NO PHONE CALLS, NO WEBCAM.

If you are someone talkative, creative, and easy going, this is definitely suitable for you. All you need is a good internet connection and time to roleplay with me. Many of my ex-roleplay partners told me, with this job I offered them, they can work from anywhere in the world (which I will share more with you, if you are selected). In saying that, I will also provide you with evidence of payment I make to my ex-roleplay partners as proof to you. With my track records, you can be assured that I am a genuine person who is willing to pay for your time spent roleplaying with me online.

Please do not reply to this thread if you are a student, or if you do not have a bank account / PayNow or Telegram, nor WeChat and place all possible barriers for communication. Please do not reply if you are a male, acting as a female to respond to my ad because I can smell you from a mile with my 5.5 years of roleplaying experience.

Do drop me a PM with your contact details, preferably WeChat and I will contact you immediately to fill you in with the details.

I will assure that there is no meeting, no webcam, no phone calls and you work in safety and discretion in the highest form.