View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Be discreet is the best policy ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Believe me bro Max Priest I can fully understand where you are coming from. I have recently learnt the importance of discretion in FR writing. The consequences are on the 'helpless' WL and to an extent on the FR writer also. Am put off FR writing after this episode.

Interesting to note your views on buttered parsnips. The road to hell is indeed paved with our indiscretions.
Hi Captain of Love, Good that you could see the bigger picture ... In the past I used to be rather explicit in FRing but these days I prefer to pen it such that it is concise, focus and yet able to drive the intent across so that those who are keen to read my FRs could capture the essence effortlessly ... This is also to evade any unpleasant dispute in this forum if the level of service rendered by a particular WL vary to a large extent ... 😎😎

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 11-12-2019 at 11:32 PM.