View Single Post
Old 28-05-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masturbate before visiting ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
You must know not everyone have good stamina like us. Some cum in 3 mins and then game over. Lol! One time I was with a massueus and we talk cock about how long men will last. She said she has fucked so many and only 10% can last longer than usual. Most cum in 5 to 10 min. ��! Both of us laugh till peng. She said many male exaggerated their sex performance. And she told me most have small cock. She said sometimes she can even game when ppl is fucking her. Totally no feel and she needs to fakely moan to make the guy feel shiok.

That is the sad truth
Men are wired that way. If poking your own wife, sure can last long long time. But put a strange new syt pussy in front of you, poke 5 minutes, shoot liao Too sexciting!