View Single Post
Old 28-05-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12281 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masturbate before visiting ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
You must know not everyone have good stamina like us. Some cum in 3 mins and then game over. Lol! One time I was with a massueus and we talk cock about how long men will last. She said she has fucked so many and only 10% can last longer than usual. Most cum in 5 to 10 min. 😆! Both of us laugh till peng. She said many male exaggerated their sex performance. And she told me most have small cock. She said sometimes she can even game when ppl is fucking her. Totally no feel and she needs to fakely moan to make the guy feel shiok.

That is the sad truth
You are right regarding copulation.

Quote from the net :

The average therapists' responses defined the ranges of intercourse activity times: "adequate," from three to seven minutes; "desirable," from seven to 13 minutes; "too short" from one to two minutes; and "too long" from 10 to 30 minutes.

Unquote

Regarding penis length:

We men have egos. When asked to state our fully erected length, many said 6 to 7 inches long (including myself). Many are bluffing. Your masseuse was right about many men with small cocks. Those days during NS and old public swimming pool toilets where all men bathed naked together, I too noticed many of us have small cocks. I was in Japan male bathhouses a few times, yes I did observed many have small cocks. Many Asian size is 4 to 5 inch upon erected.