View Single Post
Old 22-02-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5206 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
I want to keep an open mind on this, but I am struggling to understand what this has anything to do with "respect". They entered an agreement that clearly states their jobs cope and that they cannot enter SG again after their term.

And frankly I prefer it that way. I would not be excited to see a prostitute I banged 3 years ago in geylang starting a family next door to me.

And they are not Working Ladies. I think sammyboy forum is the only place in the whole I hear people referring hookers as Working Ladies. They are prostitutes. They have literally done nothing to deserve our respect. I respect that some of them have nicer blow jobs. Thats all the credit I give them.

Not to say that I believe in disrespecting them as human beings. Some of them are nice people, just in less desirable situations. But I think our parents will have something to say if they found out we are dating hookers. I would definitely wack my son big time if I find out he is getting serious with one.
I wonder what you will say one day in future if you have a son and he says he's getting serious with a girl who's also fucked around a lot in the past before meeting him. Whack him also?

I'm not religious, but just to borrow an example from the Bible, Jesus held a higher regard for a prostitute than he did religious folk or the Pharisee priests. "I tell you the truth, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you" (Matthew 21:31).

Let that sink in. Your comment smacks of self-righteousness. You'd condemn and whack your son if he told you that he wanted to go serious with a prostitute, yet you have no qualms using the services of one yourself and sharing her with many other men one after another. What's that say about you?

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.