View Single Post
Old 16-10-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unreasonably Unrealistic Bonks in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Ya. Not everyone have the time to go in jb so frequently. I think of the jam I scared liao. So just find those more reasonable options in sg lor.
It is really a matter of taste.
Some folks don't mind paying more than twice to be a carrot head while some will take steps to make sure goods are worth the money. I drive and I don't like to squander my money on overpriced crap just because I'm not bothered to overcome the inconvenience by strategically planning my route and time.

Of course, who am I to judge when someone feels that paying twice for an over-aged fat prc just because he doesn't have enough blood for both heads is OK.

Anyway I reached home last night avoiding the jam. Let me compute my damages.

6 bonks in less than 36h RM1500 (yeah i know it was really a huge stretch for me, really didn't need all 6, my last bonk was a struggle. Most Probably 3 would have suffice in 36h, but i just wanted to try to stick with my friend as much as possible. That animal really pushed himself hard)
Fuel RM100 shared with friend 50%
Toll RM50 my friend paid
Hfj + beer + tips, shared, less than RM300
Hotel less than RM100
Food less than RM100 (didn't bother calculating)

Round up, consider them RM2200 = $680

If I did exactly what I did in SG, i will be talking about easily S$1.5k and the food isn't as good on top of the questionable girls quality. Anyway, I want to take a break from all the bonkings for the time being. I feel physically drained and tired even till now. My friend remarked that he felt so liberated after not having sex for months. His last one was really a forced one with some prc overaged shit locally.