Thread: North East area
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 14
yawns is a name known to allyawns is a name known to allyawns is a name known to allyawns is a name known to allyawns is a name known to allyawns is a name known to all
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by merc88 View Post
Just came back from massage. This lady is from Prc and got a heavy top figure. Not those slim n slender type but also not fat type . She neh neh at least C cup! Her massage is really solid, good for those want hard massage one. Before she conducts her oil massage, she will do a traditional non oil style for a good 15 min to loosen ur body. after that she will put warm oil onto your body and start to rub. I don't know she did it purposely or what.....when she massage my lower back, she will stand in between my arm, as my arm is facing down, my elbow will contact her private part when she bend lower to apply pressure onto my back. hahaha, quite kinky and cheap thrill in a way. When doing the front massage, she purposely go behind me when she massage chest n tummy. When she shove her hand from chest to tummy, her soft n big neh neh cover my head and knocking up n down when she is massaging!! hahaha, i meant is free, why not. She is very professional when doing her massage and don't disturb you with those unnecessary small chat. Which is good for bro want to rest and relax n stimulated lol.
Hey bro, able to share contact? Thanks!