View Single Post
Old 24-03-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Wanted to go TD earlier but i saw that someone was waiting so i decided to gamble and visit a neighbouring joint called B**** P******* TCM.

Surprisingly, i was greeted by a nice viet called Y***.

Damage: 80+80
Massage: 8/10

Honestly I was there for HJ so i didn't expect to get a really decent massage. I love how she massage my back especially she used a lot of forcr without me saying. She checked in with me and asked if its okay.

Attitude:
She's new and her mandarin is not really good. But she tries her best to interact with you. Attitude is good. A wee bit shy but a slight tinge of naughty.

HJ: 50 + 30
So you guys must be its so costly. 50 was for the HJ service, but 30 bucks more was flr roaming nipples and of course the bottom. (Hand inside panties).

Its been a while since I've visited joints so im more than willing to spend extra bucks. But please if you're interested, please do not give in. She said she can do more the next time round so i'd wait for vitamin m to replenish then say.

P.S: i noticed there's another chinese lady but her looks i can guarantee you wont get a hard on. Stick to Y***.