View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Just get to know my regular ML got a bf.

I asked her if he is okay with her continue been a ML. She replied of course he don't wish her to remain in this line but she got her ambition and wants to work hard to earn money.
It's good you can ask a personal question like that. I know some are pdmm turn pr or citizen and even have husband - not even bf - back in PRC or local SG.

And these MLs are contributing to family income by continuing to operate massage shop. I don't dare to ask what they think their other half thinks about their job later they get offended! There is probably a lot of give-and-take and understanding at home.