View Single Post
Old 14-08-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2184 / Power: 9
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute
Fong sis, authentic real Jua Gen (JG) manhood treatment

Fong sis (冯姐) had been closed for several years. Now she ask me to open for a short period of time to let more bros to try her super skill.

Skill: Super real authentic Jua Gen (JG) manhood treatment. Not joking! Try it once & you be able to see the different in JG skill. Already more than 15 years in this line, usually offline.

Appearance: If looking for hanky panky or young syt, SKIP pls as she is a very mature lady but to some, still considered as presentable, unless you dislike mature lady! You come for her treatment skill, NOT for play play.

Racial harmony: Any race welcome!

Damage: $110 60min

*If all the above criteria suit your needs, pls make a POST here and I will PM you her contact. Thks