View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Opinion on my decision to be with a Vietnamese lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckster View Post
If I were that lady, I also will not take your small money first. I will bait you until you married me, then make you tulan and divorce me and in the end I get half of your assets.

Actually very simple TS. You just got to hired someone you trust to help you to uncover the truth.

Find a handsome bro here in SBF or one of your friends who are good with women. Give him the hair saloon address and let your friend go try to sian this lady. Ask your friend to act rich and generous. If your friend managed to bonk this lady after sianing her, your problem all solved. Why go scratch your head until so hard? Just follow my method, quick and easy to get answers that you are longing for. But again, after knowing the truth, you might still comes up with tons of reasons that she is not a bad lady.
i am handsome bro. please hire me to do it