View Single Post
Old 14-05-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
For those who have been lamenting about the rising costs of chionging, severe drop in service standards, commercial SOP sensual, limited roaming and pants on, lament no more...

Finally found a ML who provides good massage, great sensual and excellent service at a low price!

Name: Jiao Jiao
Looks: pleasant, average looking, unlikely will reject
Body: Neither fat nor slim, stats in SLG are accurate
Boobs: similar type to legendary Miqi and her cousin Annie.

Sensual/roaming: Done fully nude and 100% non-commercial. No SOP, fully interactive. 5G roaming but no fingering. 

Service: Would rival even the best pre-Covid service providers (which is what motivated me to write a lengthy FR after a long while.)

Damage: Throwback to 2016-17 pricing -  $100/60 min! (I paid $150/90 min)

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-jiao-jiao/
Great find bro!!! I wouldn't have noticed her without your FR. At this price and thorough services rendered, she deserves some air time. She's my next to-do target. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Hope she doesn't raise prices after all the bros start flocking to her after your MR. You guys better not give her any ideas
Unfortunately there will always be guys whose only hope to elevate themselves to being the "chosen one", is to give the ML delusions of grandeur while sabo-ing everyone else.