View Single Post
Old 18-05-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
1. She seems nice to you. Yes she has a past (worked in ktv). but everyone has a past. The important thing is whether she has moved past that.

2. BUT.... A few months is not enough to truly know a person yet.

3. You have to know about this, when being together with a woman with a kid. Whenever she has to make a choice between you and the kid, expect her choice to be the kid.

4. Has she divorced with the "ex husband"? What pass status is her holding in sg now?

5. Money may not be what she's after, from you. She may be after a residency status to stay long term in sg so she could be with her son / fight for his custody/ etc, instead.

6. On the "mum in icu here', did you see a receipt of the hospital bill after that? Was there anything to prove that her story was real?
I am very clear that she will choose her child over me. She told me she failed as a mother for leaving the child behind and run away after a year. The reason she is still staying here is because of her child. She also did told me that she wish to get married and stay in SG to be close to her child. Other reasons for coming to SG includes the life is better than in Vietnam etc.

As for the ICU part I really cannot verify her story. It’s also hard for me to ask for evidence. The only way I can verify some of her other stories is to see her passport for records of travel, which i will do it soon. She mentioned she has been coming back SG a few times a year pre-covid to see the child. I can correlate her passport records with all the FB photos she posted.

To be honest aside all of these, the things I can see now is this. She spent time with me. She cooks for me. She calls me everyday at random times even if she is working. I have been to her workplace on random days to check on her without telling her to ensure her hairdressing job is not just a show. I don’t feel right doing this ‘spying’ thing but after i know her job is real, i stopped doing that. I showed my weakness in front of her. I cried several times and she didn’t walk away.

I know if someone who has a motive they can do many things to cover their tracks. With all that she has done for me, I cannot be 100% sure still because like you said, we need time to know someone. So hopefully time will tell and like what other bros said. There is a risk. Is just a matter if i want to take that risk or not. A calculated but not a reckless one.