Old 26-09-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
fr33domfighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

my first time to visit Angeles city. have been reading about it here when we're all locked down during COVID and wondering how it'll be, I finally booked the flights and visited over a weekend.

took the Jetstar 2am flight and landed 6am - taxi to hotel and wash up and rest a bit. For early check in, have to pay 200 pesos per hour; any seniors here got an idea how to do away with this?

for hotel, I chose Devera Hotel. a low key and cheapo option ($50/night on Agoda). Was thinking since is just a fuck trip don't need get too serious about lodging.
but this hotel turned out to be a pleasant surprise. It is basic, but has all the standard creature-comfort items. Comfy bed, strong and hot rain-shower, cable channels are working. Overall quite clean and not those dingy conditions. And it is walking distance to main action.
And bros, the most important feature is: the huge full length mirror by the side of the bed, I had fun seeing the girl's expression as I fucked her from behind (very narcissistic) but I enjoyed it

after sleeping a bit I went out and checked out Aqua Beach Club (top floor of ABC hotel). knn wrong choice. I saw pictures like got bikini girls splashing in the pool and playing beer pong with DJ spinning in the middle of the pool - like damn wild. But when I went at 5pm on Friday, there's just a few old ang-mohs sitting around looking lost. CB i quickly finished my gin-tonic and left. One bad thing is also the minimum spend is 500 pesos - total waste of my money.

Then I walked to walking street and went to Cosplay. The pseudo-mamasan came over and had chat with me, I ordered a San Mig light for her and myself (120 per bottle). I quite like a chat rather than just go in and find some girls. And she's good to talk with to 'break the ice' of the place - while I started to admire the girls.

to be very honest, the quality was quite bad. Among 10-15 girls I could barely see any lookers... much less supermodel kind. So bros just manage your expectations a bit. After a while finally settle on a innocent looking one with some baby fats - and that also means quite ample breasts. Got her to come drink with me. and after a few drinks we had good talk and I was ready to move on. Told the mamasan I will bring her out. Mamasan said girl can stay with me till 1am for 4k pesos. I asked not whole night??
Then she say it's almost 7 hours, like LT (then I checked the time, it was only 630pm that time); ok fine. then paid and left.
The mamasan quite cute - even told me can go boom boom first, then go dinner and watch shows or whatever, then back to room and boom boom another round. I quite like her candour

Bring the girl back to hotel and first round her. get her to bj me while I watch in the mirror then fucked her various positions and ended in standard missionary. she quite cute la; only 20 years old. And the innocent eyes quite nice when sexing.

Then after round 1 she bring me go dinner. I ask where to go then she say rainbow. I was like simi lai eh. but anyway went ahead.
turns out to be KTV (the proper one la). Then can order dinner and sing at the same time. knn first song she choose Adele's set fire to the rain and show off the Filipina singing prowess. CB then I thought how can lose to her, anyhow last time I also got training from those parklane lupsup KTVs ok. So I also sang. she say I got good voice. nabei at that point really feel got GFE with her.
the food was ok, korean fare and she also order soju - knn which got me quite drunk. After eat and sing and drink i was ready for round 2. overall for all the food and 2 hours of singing was 2000 peso - not sure if ex or not but is ok since I enjoyed it.

Back to hotel, and fuck from behind. this time full on see the action in the mirror. She got those baby fats and I loved how the fats reverberated at the point of impact of my torso and her ass. my fucking fetish. and her breast also shaking. knn I can't tahan too long and unloaded inside her (inside the condom la). after the action I damn tired liao and also because the soju make me drunk. then slept with her - until she wake up and left at 1am.

Overall quite an adventurous day 1.

will report about day 2 in next post. which was not quite how I wished it to be...