Old 27-09-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
fr33domfighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Yes bro, about the Korean boss thing. I saw it first hand.

When I was there and just having drinks and talking cock with the mamasan, a few of the girls (perhaps got tired) and stopped dancing and just standing on the stage for a few mins.
An Asian guy (presumably Korean boss) started shining his laser pointer and swirling the green dot on the girls' body from afar.
They got the signal and went straight back to shaking a little bit.

Granted, I wouldn't want to see girls just standing dead on the stage but this episode made an impression of how they're treated in my mind.

Hope you'll get better bonks in future - thanks for your tips always!

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
You got lucky..I have barfined both once during daytime and once during nightime at Cosplay and both girls were kind of below average in performance. It seems like you had a much better GFE with your girl from there.

The daytime girl I barfined told me the Korean boss is not kind to the girls and uses insults a lot. The night time girl (she wears glasses on stage and her name is Ella) was simply not very good in bed. I think maybe the attitude of the manager has an impact on some of the girls..

The only good thing about daytime action at Cosplay is that it was 3k for ST which is quite cheaper than night time. Some of the night time girls also sometimes work daytime at cosplay. So if you want a cheaper sampling it is better to go during day.