View Single Post
Old 27-09-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
As for Manager or boss specially arrange for special hookup for friends with top tier girls, I don't think so. Unless you say the boss keep the top tier girls hidden and don't appear on stage? Tgen friends come only recommend. This is not possible lah. So what top tier girls you talking about?

All girls will be on stage. If you pay and barfine the girl you like first and the girl agreed, the owner or manager will not later say cancell and give to their countryman. At most, they will only tell their countryman to choose another girl.

My 2 pesos worth.

They often keep best girl(s) in reserve or hold them for friends of manager/boss all the time. This is common in Angeles.

Sometimes best girls will simply get in the habit of refusing BF because they have regular customer from owner/manager's select friends or very high spenders.

When you throw money without bar connections you are doing it blindly and paying an artificial premium for regular girls on stage. It makes no sense...

Up to you though. Do what you want.