View Single Post
Old 23-05-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
hOsEhKiA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Beware of this guy Fuck And Run Case!!

One of the sis from another forum just got hit and run a few weeks ago here is the full info.

Posted by ****

I just got cheated by a male customer - fuck and go. Ladies please be careful. Below are his particulars. He still dare say he really liked me and scared i will treat him like a customer. bullshit!!!! Agreed to pay $200 for the job but instead ran away on the pretext of going to buy drinks. I should have been careful myself too and not fell for it just because the chat went well.

he is OUT to CHEAT!!!! Professional one. so be careful
Here are the supposed details that I have, god noes hw true are they?

Name: Ric Lum
Race: Chinese
Horoscope: Libra
Ht: Approx 173cm
Wt: Approx 80+
Body Type: Chubby
Hp: 90069095
Email: [email protected]
WeChat Nick: dearth_80
Address: Blk 842F Tampines St 82 #13-104 (mostly fake too)

Occupation: Freelance Lecturer @ Laselle College of the Arts (Video Production), also a producer/director

He is singaporean but based in london, so he said.
He wears a thick rimmed black specs
Seems like he has a kink for outdoor sex / public

Whichever case, if you are reading this u bastard, u disgrace the men and you are terrible. i have not met a single one men like you, made me cab down, pushed away other engagements and this is what i get. There will be karma, trust me!

After that he still have the cheeck to text her and try to flirt and have second round.

Now the sis tracked him and posted his details with pictures.
here are the above add information about this guy

Finally tracked down dat bastard who knows no shame and still deny everything. Wat a coward...

Apparently, his actual hp line is 97476862 and he is also probably a freelance property agent who uses the email address [email protected]

A property agent with no credibility and is a scammer or cheater!!!! His blog is http://riclum.blogspot.sg i shld juz go to lasalle and try to dig him up. Its $200!!!! Bastard. Dats his photo below, remember that face and pls share this story with everyone u noe.

btw people approach him he keep deny not him still threaten to report to police well done.

OKT esp those independent girls be super careful thanks and bump for awareness.