View Single Post
Old 30-06-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
Re: Car Sex - Discussion and tips

Had car sex five times in my life:

1. In Australia with ex GF who was half Greek and half Chinese. So damn pretty and as a result was a part time model. Didn't want to go back to her house and my brother was at home at that time so I drove us to a secluded part of the outer suburbs of Melbourne near a park. It was night time in winter so quite cold but we soon warmed ourselves up in the back seat of my 4-door Honda Civic. The lights coming in from the nearby park was just enough for me to see her B-cup boobs and light brown nipples as we fucked in cowboy position. Came in her raw as she had just had her period (yes I know it's not safe but I was a horny 21 year old at that time!). Car seat fabric had a cum stain that could not wash out! Wtf... Luckily my parents put it down to normal wear and tear.

2. In KL with a friend's friend whom I bumped into at Hard Rock Cafe. Had a small crush on this half-Malay chick but never did anything to approach her since she was friend's friend. But that night my friend wasn't around and both of us were a bit tipsy so I offered her a ride home. Then midway I asked her whether she wanted to grab a drink or not. She said yes so I drove to a nearby pub. After parking the car (green two-door Proton Saga) I looked at her and asked if I could kiss her - yeah it was the alcohol talking. So one thing led to another and we started fucking. I racked my driver seat back and she hopped onto my gearstick. She came after a few minutes and then I let loose into her pussy. I had a condom and offered to put it on before I came but she said no need cos she was on the pill. Heng ah! When she pulled out, all my cum dribbled out onto my jeans from her pussy so had to use my handkerchief to wipe up... This being in KL, we were panting and sweating by the time we finished. Luckily our quickie took all of 5 minutes or so!!! And yes this was a ONS cos never contacted her after that.

3. In KL with ex GF who was Chinese. It wasn't full blown sex but instead just a blowjob. We were damn horny so I found a dark part of a park in SS2. I jumped into the front passenger seat and started making out. Then she slid down, undid my jeans and put my rod into her mouth. She had been sucking only for a few minutes when I saw headlights approaching my dad's 7-series BMW from the back. It was coming quite fast so I don't know why but I quickly pulled her up to sit beside me and shoved my cock back into my jeans (luckily they were button fly otherwise the zip teeth would have given me some bloody scratches!!!). And luckily I did too cos it was a fucking police car! It stopped right beside me and lit up its red and blue lights so I buzzed down the window when I saw the policeman shine a torch into my car. Good thing I hadn't pulled my GF's perky B-cups out of her crop top and bra!!! Anyway the policeman asked me what I was doing and I said: just talking to my girlfriend... He didn't see anything amiss so drove off. By that time we were both much less horny so I dropped her home and went home myself...

4. and 5. Both of these times were with my wife. Once the back seat of our Volvo XC90 which was the most spacious out of all the car fucking that I did. This was at Changi Terminal 3 when it was first opened. Very few flights coming in so the car park was empty. Drove to a secluded spot and then fucked there. Had to stop midway to switch on engine and switch on aircon cos we were so hot. Being my wife, I did cum into her pussy. Also managed to do a round of licking her pussy before we fucked. She was wearing a tight one piece slip-on dress with no panties so I was fingering her wet cunt all the way along the ECP - she was well and ready to be fucked once we got to the airport.

The second time with wifey was in a public car park along Margaret Drive in our Audi A4. Also back seat action and definitely not as spacious as our Volvo. This was a funny one cos we started making out at home and then one thing led to another and we decided we wanted some "outdoor" action so we hopped into the car and drove somewhat nearby to fuck in the car park. Had to choose a dark part of the car park away from the other cars...