View Single Post
Old 05-07-2002, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by dragon8866
Putonren, looksee,

Oh God!!1 Please please stop the nose bleeding reports!! I'm dying from regret of not being able to catch up with you guys in Shanghai!!

So how much does it cost for both of you to cheong ktv there? I didn't even try ktv cos I tot to go alone would break my bank balance.

Praying to get another biz trip to Shanghai,
Dragon...
Dragon

Didn't intend to make u die from regret.

That KTV outting cost us RMB 700 each because there were only 3 of us. If u had come along, we would have paid about RMB 500 plus each. The more people the lower the cost. In fact we only manage to finish about half the bottle - SGP, u better go back and finish off the balance.

The tips for the girl (who will accompany u the entire night) is minmum RMB 300. As mentioned by Pu Ton Ren, I didn't book any girl as I had my own so my demage was only RMB 700.

You're right in not going to KTV on your own, it would have cost you a bomb! - about RMB 2300 minmum.

No worries, there's always another time.