View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

So that was it. After, 14.5 years of being single and (sort of) anti boys and BGRs, within a simple telephone call and a voicemail I was someone’s girlfriend. I’m quite sure at that point I still didn’t know what being someone’s significant other entails. In my mind, it was hugs, flowers and well.. kisses.

Our first official date as a couple was one Saturday morning where we both decided to bail out on our ECA and go paktor. (Well, if you consider breakfast and walk around the then pre-renovated Fort Canning Park paktor that is....) We met early... like REALLY early so as to arouse suspicion from my parents. I went over to his place, dumped my uniform there, got changed into something date worthy and off we went.

The whole time I was still trying to come to terms with being someone’a girlfriend and admittedly couldn’t concentrate on being “present” at the date. Whereas for him, he was rattling on and on sweet nothings (I think...) and all the places he wanted to bring me to.

After a stroll which seemed like eternity in the park, we decided to sit and catch a breather at one of the pavilions. (Please don’t ask me which... it’s like more than 20 years ago already...). Our hands never parted except when necessary. It felt strange to have someone holding my hand, much less a guy that isn’t my father.

So while seated at the pavilion, we chatted a little about our lives, told him about my 12 years prior to entering this school. I can’t remember what exactly were we chatting on but there was this silent moment that lingered more than awhile... then it happened... he leaned forward and stole my first kiss...

A guy kissed me! On our first date, on my first official date! Not sure if I oughta be happy or not...

The moment we kissed immediately he was trying to put his tongue into my mouth. He was trying to french me...

That’s speed for you... so I lost my first kiss and got frenched for the 1st time in the same action... smooth... real smooth...