View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 18
ManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud of
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Thanks woofer for jiajia contact. Indeed she has cool me down after YuXin's departure.

Was feeling down as Yuxin was deported back to china. Knowing that there is a vacuum to be fill after YX left, so around 2am, I started hunting again for some good meat but too bad there is a raid going on again and most of the street walkers was hiding away.

No choice, look into my contacts and sms mo jing, Xiao Yan zhi and jiajia and see who responded 1st. MJ repsonded 1st but she is onli available after her KTV work. XYZ not free and JJ is free and ask me to pick her up at lor xx.

Immediately drove to the destination. From far, saw a tall and beautiful lady walked towards me and immediately i know its her cos of her dress.She was a bit shy and said hi to me and i signal her into my van.

Reach my favourite love nest but the hotel said that the onli room left available are with bed on the floor. Machiam like japanese style. See her look llke an Jap AV star so agreed to take the room to fulfill my dream of bonking a JAV in a japanese style hotel room.

Went into the room and my hand starts to go down over the robe and I upped one cheek of her ass in my hand, and pushed her even closer to me. She moaned and brought her hand down and ran it over the length of my cock in my pants.

Jj lowered herself to her knees on the carpet. She undid my belt, unhooked my pants,brought the zipper down, as her mouth was nibbling on my stiff cock, through my pants. She backed away and pulled them to the floor. My briefs were next, as my cock sprung up and her hand grabbed it. Starting to stoke it up and down. I told her its unfair that i am naked while she is not. So next I removed her dress, and let it drop to the floor. I reached behind her, and unhooked her bra and it joined the dress.

We headed to the washroom and she washed me clean.

I lay on the bed and she immediately grab my cock and told me "My this is such a beautiful cock, I wanted to suck it". She brought the head closer to her mouth. Licking the head, she slid her tongue down it's length. Her hands roamed the length of my cock. My sack plopped out of her mouth as she shoved the head of my dick into her mouth. She still had both hands on me, and pumped my cock. After she got use to me, she took in a little more and then a little more. She was able to take in half of that cock. Her head moving up and down, along with her hands, I was ready to blow my load. This lasted for a good 15 mins and i stop her, Knowing that I am a one shot man.

She rinse her mouth and I reached down and pulled her up to me and I kissed her.Running my tongue inside and our tongues danced. I think her breast is 34D,dun look enhance to me. Even though it is enhance, it is nicely done.I lowered my mouth and took one nipple into my mouth. I played with the hard nipple, as it stiffened even more. My hand then went to the other breast and cupped it, as she moaned again in delight. I fondled her breast and nibbled her nipple, but what I really wanted was her pussy.

I removed my hand and it trailed to her abdomen. Her pussy hair was
quite bushy but there is no difficulty for me to find the openings.My hand journeyed lower and I could feel her wetness, as I ran my finger over those wet lips. I came up and spread her labia and my thumb made contact with her clit. I spread her legs out and moved to her pussy with my mouth. I extended my tongue and licked up from inside her lips to her clit. Her hands were on the back of my head, as I sucked in on her clit and softly nibbled on it. I then placed my tongue inside of her. She was so moist, I sucked in all of her that I could. Inhaling that sweet nectar, my head was dizzy as I shoved my tongue deep into her tunnel. Her back arched as she shoved her pussy into my face. I lapped up her juices as they flowed from her, wanting her to climax. I brought my fingers to her clit and rubbed softly and as she urged, became harder and harder. Her climax was wonderful, She scream so loud tat i bet the
whole corridor knows that she reach her orgasm. Her back came off the bed and her pussy shoved against my lips, as her hands held me to her pussy.

When she relaxed a little,and her hands left my head, i position my cock into her mouth again and she did a short bbbj on me again. After that, i put on the condom and wanting to enter her. I rubbed the head all over her labia and then inserted it into her. Softly I pushed a little more in, then more and more. About half of me was in, and her tunnel was liquid velvet on my cock. I pulled out to the head then in further, about three quarters of the way. Backing out again, I again came forward and when my balls hit her ass, I was there.

I started moving in and out of that pussy. Its walls were so smooth and my cock felt so good inside of her. Back and forth we went, her hips shoving into mine. I watched her face as she climaxed while I was pumping into her. Her head rolling from side to side, hands gripping my back.

I continued to fuck her as she reached climax after climax, the sweat was rolling off of both of us. Our bodies pounding one another, as we stroked to reach that plateau.

I could feel the weight of my cum within my scrotum and i immediately stop and turn her over and position her like a doggie. Due to her long legs and fleshy ass, she looks wonderful in this position. In no time, i pump her fast and furious, with her ass cushioning every furious pump of mine. Within seconds, I could feel the weight of my cum within my scrotum again and I let her know that I was about ready to cum.And finally with the "piak piak" sound, my cum shot up my shaft and into the condom. Both of us scream together as we reached orgasm. With each shot of cum, she too shuddered in orgasm. I fell on of her back, as we both struggled to regain our breathing. She turn over We laid there, and I kissed her lips, as my hand felt for her breast. So round and beautiful, the nipple still erect.

After the session, i treated her some Hong Kong dim sum and porridge near aljunied MRT cos she told me I had shacked her out with 5x orgasm. Dun know
true anot.

Name – Jia Jia
Origin – HuBei province
Age – 28
Looks – 7.5 ( shoulder length straigh hair,looks demure and shy but it
is deceiving)
Body - 7 (tall about 1.65,leggy,big and fleshy butt, good for doggie)
Complexion – Fair and smooth, except for some slight pimples, maybe can COF to help her facial.
Boobs – 34D, ( Natural but nipples a quite big,very sensitive)
BBBJ – 7.5 (use of tongue and various other actions)
FJ – 9 (hot stuff, responsive, like to see her CFM face and hear her scream when reach orgasm)
GFE : 10 (as good as YuXin)
Attitude – 10 (demure,shy)
Duration – She manage to extend to mid Nov.

For those who like YX services, u will surely loves her, Finally, i found somebody to replace my favourite YX.