View Single Post
Old 16-05-2018, 12:50 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Same here too,but i work for my part time boss,so sometime no choice but have to join him there few times a week to talk about work and things.

I find hang flower joint a bit waste of money. See people,as in those really rich people one night can hang as much as S$50k flower (as in one single individual hang S$50k for a singing artiste) and yet w/o getting a single pop,hehehe...just to leave an impression with those singing artiste. (there are many people in other parts of the world who couldnt even afford 3 meals a day)

Batam hang flower place that i know not so bad,they mainly hang only 100k rupiah (highest) in one single bidding,and most time could see 50k rupiah flower ring. But then again,in a single night, it can also accumulate to pretty high amount too.

In Singapore,at most time singer artiste gets 30%-50% commission out of those hung flowers,KTV boss get the rest. I dont know about Batam tho. Hehehe...good money for those girls and bosses.

* my part time boss like those hang flower place tho

** i now wonder if there's any other hang flower places in Batam beside just the i-Hotel one?

hahha, i rather keep the money and go ST or LT booking more worth. can get the feel and shiokness.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily