View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Fr on wh10 g8

Im not sure what to say about this girl....

Ok from the tank she looks good with a seductive dress showing her clevage but once she undress i discovered that her body is only average.....overall figure is school girl like slim, boobs is maybe a B or B+, ass is flat, has some tattoos on her hand and half her upper back.

Attitude is bo chup and aloof but not negative attitude. More like just a very honest display about how she feels, later in the session i became soft and she ask me issit i finish liao ? Like she want me to say finish liao so she can faster zhao.. I say not yet finish then she auto go back to sucking my dick and making me hard again. Those girls with genuine bad attitude will grumble, scold u or stuff like that but g8 just obediently start sucking to make me hard again, so to me i still give her a pass for attitude since she is willing to finish the job properly.

2nd round i ask her to go on top and she did it obediently, during cow girl she made no eye contact, just look down and focus on what shes doing. Her attitude make me feel like punishing her and during missionary i can feel how small her body feels against mine, i jitao just whack and slam my dick inside, even tho i had no feeling because of condom, i still whack and punish her with my dick, finally hear some sounds from her hahaha. I felt like i was having non consensual sex with a girl resigned to her fate or something like that.

Surprisingly after banging her hard for awhile...suddenly i had the urge to cum even tho i wasnt feeling anything with the damn condom on...anyway so i ended up cumming loads into the condom while smelling her hair and urr urrrr inside her pussy.

She was half patient in waiting for me to cum finish and remove the condom, i say half patient because after waiting awhile she got impatient and started to want me to get off while i was still resting in the post orgasm state.

Thats all to write about the sex, no cat bath or whatever service, just a disinterested ah lian using her hand to patheticly jerk ur dick with her face looking totally bored. At least her cbj is good enough to make me hard

Something amusing about her is that she does not like people smacking or groping her ass. I did it once in the shower without any complain, 2nd time i did it she complain loudly "cheeee bye i dun like", 3rd time i found a excuse to get near her, she is fully dressed already and i purposely rubbed her flat ass. This time she scream very loud and start to mumble in thai too , lol.

She makes me want to punish her more with my dick and if i had a big dick i will come back to punish her more......seeing her unwilling and sulky look somehow turn me on. Rubbing her ass and experiencing her unhappy reactions provided some thrills too....overall a very different kind of gratification from the usual sextisfaction.

If you ask me to rate her based on the usual service and fj, i have to say she is almost a zero in service and just a pass for sex. She did grumble abit when i ask to change position but to me that is part of her sulky unwilling ah lian fuck experience