Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
nananah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nananah View Post
An idea suddenly came to my mind! I suggested to B that we should start crypto mining, I would provide the equipment, he would provide the space while we share the electrical cost. In this way, I would be able to see A more often!

A few weeks past and we finally got our mining rigs all set up! And over the course, we had many dinners and drinking sessions at their place and of course, the many downblouse by A. This still couldn't satisfy me enough.

Until one day, a notification showed up on my phone's screen, it was from our monitoring software, there is some problem with our mining rigs..
Initially i brushed the problem off as it wouldn't hurt much from a few hours that our rigs are offline.

A very nice plan came to my mind, i immediately called B and told him that our rigs are offline, it could just be as small a problem as power outage OR as big as a fire could be started.

Knowing that he works in a strict office environment and couldn't leave any time he wants, i suggest that i head over to check. He gave me the passcode to his digital lock and i head over immediately.

I keyed in the passcode on his digital lock, the feeling is just like a thief whom just managed to get the right combination to the bank safe, and the lock unlock itself giving me access to a treasure chest.

The first place i rushed to is not our money making mining rigs which is in the spare bedroom but the service yard which i can see on my right after the kitchen once i entered the house which i saw some clothes hung on their automated laundry rack.

Very disappointed with what i saw, those ugly bras (which i eventually came to know that they are nursing bras) hanging there totally put me off. The panties are nice but i am more of a bra person so the panties are not my priority.

Next, i headed straight into their master bedroom and ransacked their wardrobe where i finally found the treasures..