View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Yes months ago I had a Viet pick up at T. Yes was LT n 5KB.

I think if u r really interested u should talk to her n tell her your expectation. Nothing wrong, this is how market give feedback to provider.

I won’t b surprise she might agree w your idea, especially if it’s the 5KB they r looking for. Sometimes I find the Viet can communicate better than Thais. Cheers 🍻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Was surprised to see a vietnamese girl in Thermae tonight..... chat with her and found she has been in BKK since last month. She was FLing in Insanity club but soon followed the other thai FLs there to come to Thermae as easier to earn at Thermae. She charges 2.5K ST / 5K LT ..... but her ST is 1 shot & LT is 2 shot. She leaves immediately after...... even for LT she will leave after the 2nd shot regardless of the timing. ... her quickest LT was done in 2 hrs. She claimed her thai FL friends taught her this system.

With this type of mindset..... no wonder punters have wised up and dun take the girls from Thermae.