View Single Post
Old 16-01-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

This took place sometime in 2019.

Business expanded, thus entertainment become more of a tool rather than just leisure. Unwillingly, I had to frequent KTVs more often than I wish to.

Some bros may be wondering - "KTVs are fun what, complain for what?"

Personally, I don't enjoy drinking; I just don't see the point in doing so, particulary more when I am driving like 99% of the time.

No merits risking fine and license suspension for some overpriced carbonated drinks. Then again, that's my own opinion.

So how do I get away with the obligation to drink during KTV sessions? Either I do a lip sync, or I just use the "I am driving" reason to get away. Works most of the time.

One of this session was at the now defunct KTV at Peninsula Plaza.

I have my own preference for girls, what seemed like a gem to another, may not even appeal to me at all. But one of these girl the mummy brought in, caught my eyes immediately.

She had this really sweet look, and the pair of large spectacles she wore added to the innocent factor. Well proportioned figure, communicated in English relatively well.

My business associate commented her had the teach feel. I cannot disagree.

She introduced herself as Coco.

Me: You from Vietnam?
C: Yes, HCM
Me: (but of course, either that or Hanoi right?) You come Singapore how long already?
C: 1 year already, S pass
Me: Oh ok, so where you live now?
C: Haig Road condo, with other girls
Me: Have WeChat?
C: Yes, I scan you

That's the start. We had a little bit of fun kissing and groping each other. Tipped her $50 before I went off.

For bros who know the rate now, it's nowhere near $50.

I don't ask for WeChat just to collect numbers. I had the intention to bed her, since her looks appealed big time to me. Right after I reached home, I sent her a text telling her how much I enjoyed myself just now and looking forward to see her soon.

The reply was positive. IKR, she needs the PR for more recurring business.

I began to text her more regularly. I didn't want to be spending time and money at the KTV.

And so, I managed to ask her out on a weekend day. Weekend was great because she didn't have to report to the KTV too early, and I had the ideal place to bring her to.

The thing is, the pretext of asking her out wasn't to fuck her. I had in mind that it was more like a date.

But of course, how can things with them be so innocent?