View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Good evening, bros

What an auspicious night!

I'm convinced that a major determinant of a man's success with the most attractive girls of his type is his SUBCONSCIOUS belief that he is more than good enough for them.

I know some bros who have done very well with girls they find only slightly to moderately attractive. They appear to be real-life Don Juans. However, such a 'Don Juan' has always failed miserably whenever he meets a 'dream girl.' Why? Because he suddenly behaves as if he is not good enough for HER. He becomes NEEDY and INSECURE around her and in his interactions with her. She will find him repulsive, regardless of his status, wealth, intelligence, looks, etc.

One big reason is that he is mesmerized by a girl's beauty and near-perfect sexy figure.

Our famous samster and his sad story with a HFJ PRC woman is a classic example.

A badass gentleman is never impressed by the appearance of any girl, no matter how attractive she is. He needs time to qualify her to make sure that she is good enough. Why? He is the Grand Prize, and God's gift to all girls and women.

Yes, he behaves as if 100 very attractive and intelligent girls of his type are calling and wanting to fxxk him every day.

I just received an email from Brad, a relationship and sex guru.

Her beauty is meaningless

Hey it's Brad,

One of the biggest mistakes that we make in life is to look only at the surface of things.

When we do that, we allow ourselves to be fooled by appearances.

There is no place where this is more pronounced than when guys are interacting with hot girls.

Guys get excited about a girl based solely on her good looks.

This is dangerous and a waste of time!

Don't do it.

Look...

There's no point in pursuing a woman who looks like Vanessa Hudgens, but has the personality of Miss Piggy.

You gotta have standards. And the girls you talk to need to get the message that you have standards.

You see, unlike 99% of guys, I'm not genuinely attracted to ANY woman until I've already talked to her for a while.

Here's why...

I've fucked enough super-hot women to know that many of them are undesirable (for reasons other than what they look like).

So, if you're a guy who sees a woman and starts feeling all kinds of emotions for her before even talking to her, you're on the wrong track.

You MUST evaluate a woman on more than just looks...

Because if you can resist the urge to put her on a pedestal right away, it will solve a lot of your confidence issues INSTANTLY.

Here's how I tackle it...

In my mind, before approaching a woman, I feel that I'm walking into an unknown situation. I have no idea if she's an amazing person... or a complete disaster.

My intention is to run her through a series of conversational tests where she'll be FORCED to show her true colors as fast as possible.

Once I've gathered this information I'll know if she has what I'm looking for. Then I'll decide if I like her or not, and if I want to take it further.

I'm in full control from start to finish.

This process has served me well for years, and there's no reason why it can't work for you as well.

And now we have this powerful way to begin sparking amazing attraction, while at the same time sorting out the flakes and the fruitcakes.

I couldn't agree with Brad more.

Any comments? Pls share your exploits too.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 09-09-2022 at 11:01 PM.