Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 16
traitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertraitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L8h43

I went today in the noon, plenty of gers to choose. suddenly many choice and remember some bros did an FR on G10 and decide go for it.

Look: 7/10 - look 60% like DJ leng yein i feel
Body: 7/10 - enhanced perky boobs but soft when squeeze. Slim and petite. Well shaped because she got the hip and good butt. A huge tattoo on the stomach.
Service: 9/10 - the service is worth the price. use boob to rub your body during shower. Boob job. Cathbath SOP but with enthusiasm.
BJ: 9/10 - She is quite furious, able to DT and this session last at least 5 min.
FJ: 9/10 - Good because i like girls auto cowgirl after BJ and she ride for at least 10min. Pump and lick, Grind and take your hand to squeeze her boob, pump and lick other side before switching to missionary. i finish off her at doggie because the butt is really good to bang.

RTF: maybe. i always looking for natural looking boobs but hers abit too fake. But her service is the factor i might go again. I can feel she is service orientated and wants to shiny among the whole group.