View Single Post
Old 17-06-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9374 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sexless marriage/relationship fr a female's perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I have been through few marriages and I am on the receiving end and giving end when it comes to EMA.
These are my observations :

1) We can fuck around with other peoples woman (wives) and our wives can also do the same and probably will because both of them do not have the sparks anymore.

2) Many married couples are not happily married and they may seem happy but only they know best. Maintaining a healthy relationship takes trust, faithfulness, respect and love.

3) My flings, FWB and FB usually married comes from all walks of life when I was single and attached.
Some of their betrayal are so scary that I dont trust woman anymore.

4) When men are attached, they can either find a FB or pay to get a release.
It takes only 1 occasion to break the bond and betray her, once it is done, it is very hard to stay faithful and you will start to stray

I have been faithful for 8 months now because i found my true love. She is married and maybe wife of someone in this forum. She is considering to get out of a sexless marriage.
She is more than 45. As for me, after all these married life and expensive commercial sex, I have good sex with her and she loves me.
Now instead of spending on SPA and GL, I spend it on us and I even have spared cash to save.

I think I may be in a honeymoon period and I am not sure when the novelty will wears out and how long i can hold on before returning to commercial scene.
I hope I wont.

5) When there is no feeling between 2 couples, women are usually the one who feels it first.
They are also the one that want to get out of it if they can.
words of wisdom.