View Single Post
Old 23-09-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=900893

FR for Fantasia Babe 122

Saw my favorite stable have now stocks and faster arrange with OKT.

OKT - Easy to communicate and book as usual. No fuss and easy to understand instructions.
Location - Hotel at G area. Their standard hotel which they use. No registrations required.
Looks - Looks more close to the one at the right hand side. She has you typical Thai tan. Looks is more towards those sulty type of look, especially cannot tahan when you looks at you from time to time as she blows you OG. Quite tall and some make up done to cover slight blemishes.
Body - No tummy, She had baby before as you can see from the scar mark.
Boobs - Her boobs are all natural goodness. Should be a A or small B. Those thatper like smaller natural boobs that you can squeeze in one hand one will love it. She has light colored nipples which i love sucking on it and seeing her arch ai.back.
Pussy - Nicely shaven. No hair at all. Pinkish type with lips that are just nice, not too long and not too short. No smell at all and she loves being painted. She came twice in the whole session for painting her.
BBBJ - I think she is so far one of the better ones at BBBJ cos I love DT. She went on DT for many times and it was amazing to see my rod disappear in her mouth. She is also very conscious on how she place her mouth to ensure no rubbing of her teeth on my shaft.But the best part is…..she will look at you from time to time while blowing and give you that fucking sulty “COME FUCK ME”look. A good balls licker and sucking on your balls too.
FJ - She is quite experience and can take the lead if you let her. She was doing freelance in Thailand bars prior to this and that also explains why her English is passable. I have no need of using google translate since i dont speak Thai. She does speak some simple German too if you are into that. Her round ass and lovely pussy creates that fucking nice view to fuck her from the behind. She also rides damn well with that sexy sulty look. We fucked from one corner to the other corner hahaha. Her service is halfway between GFE and PSE.

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.