Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb_neb View Post
im going later .... any brothers wanna join me ?
Bro, past 1 over yrs MIA fm SBF? Man, u on different playground ya.

Wat a waste. If only u post two days earlier. I juz went eve of labour day. Juz came back tis morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw View Post
Cheers bro, was pretty tied up with work. Not much action of late.. sigh
Everything seemed so expensive now

So any bros went after Labour day?
Work but no play? Cannot like tat. Must let out steam/stress. But I am oso well aware u cheong elsewhere.

Coming back to Southern islands...TBK sure is not cheap as it used to be. But still manageable lah. Rate was at RP7170 @ S$1.00. Still quite attractive judging by the crowd on Friday/Saturday. Alot of Msians were there on sex and rombongan/family tours. Two hotels I know of i.e. R Sayang and Gabion were full house. Maxi were packed too! Not surprise other hotels were full too. So looks like tis place oso a stop for cheap shopping too ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on View Post
hi xdecption, nia still standing in the street? or balik batam

any info
Really no idea cos past 1 wk was at Msia/Tbk. Last time I saw her was like couple of wks back. I tink the most shes here for two wks only...