Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
princecharm94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: how to make my FB fall for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
They're not mutually incompatible.

How could anyone possibly know if they love someone else without having carried out a thorough analysis of what one seeks, what the other party offers, what one offers on return and so on?

This takes away the supposed love people feel caused by their own infatuations or weaknesses (just look at how many men 'fall in love' with prostitutes). The very sort of love built on weak foundations.

Just like best friendships, the best relationships are those built on realistic expected returns from the relationship.

That is still love.

Calling it a cost benefit analysis somewhat tongue in cheek, but everyone does it, even from the every first date.

I simply think that everyone should do it from a more detached and realistic perspective and not simply rely on that warm fuzzy feeling of 'being in love'.
hmmm something to think about i never really looked at it this way. but maybe your are right. a common problem for those relying on the fuzzy feeling get bored after sometime and the problem starts once the fuzzy feeling no more