View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjutsuu View Post
FR for my newfound girlfriend, Narita (A1)

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=886769

OKT: Bro Jake is responsive and booking was super smooth. Guided me seamlessly to room. Only pet peeve I have is that this stable likes to alter the face of its girls, hiding their natural beauty. Quite obvious from the photos. So when I saw Narita's photo, did a quick scan, seemed legit with some good FRs from other bros; Knew I had to book.

Location: Perfect for drivers like me. Foot soldiers will need a 21KM march or just take a Grab.

Body: She is quite short, coming in at ~155cm. Has a lovely hourglass figure, nice B cup boobs with brown perky nips. Flat stomach, no love handles and a big jiggly booty. Looks exactly like the photos, won't be disappointed when you reach.
To top off the devil's body, she also has a soft angelic voice. Once you talk to her, you'll feel like you want to protect her.

The Deed: Started off the session with a good scrubby dubby in the shower. Perfect size to hug while showering. After drying off with the provided paper towels (BYO towel if you are vehemently against this), she gave a light massage while we chit chatted for awhile. Asked me to turn around for BJ but I refused as I wanted to paint that body of hers. Pussy is lightly trimmed, no smell, very edible. Willing to do frenching, albeit quite for a short period of time. Moving on to FJ, she will caress you while are in missionary, and I shot my load.

Dig Bick: Removed myself from her pussy and suddenly see got blood on the condom and bedsheet. She immediately apologised.
"Wah siao liao, did I hurt her?" "My dick also not big", came to mind.
Turns out some guy with a huge dick pummeled her into oblivion. Please treat her with care, she is such a service oriented gem. And a massive fuck you to that guy.

The Aftermath: Chit-chatted and got to know more about her as well as talked about Thailand in general. Bought McDonalds for supper to eat while we both waited for her next customer. She has only been eating maggie mee because of her busy schedule which is quite sad.

RTF: What do you think? This FR is just me getting KC'ed. I do need to go back to try that BBBJ.
Go back f her hard and rough then will kill the kc feeling 😂