View Single Post
Old 13-05-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I guess I go in with an re-calibrated mindset. I know this first wave of Siambus will never have the chic of Thonglor HiSos or the smooth fairness of the northern beauties. Also too many fake FRs daily will invariably mislead you. Plus, I sense a few stables are filled with aesthetically low quality girls but pitch them as premium girls at premium prices.
As you know I was very hyped when Dome 1 reopened but much of it has died back (though you have given me good tips). The other drawback is the Siambus don't stay long enough to RTF. So as you said, best to chiong the dome with the right expectations.

I do think it's not off topic to talk about Dome 1 here, because the pros and cons there have a bearing how how much we fancy the MLs here and the other massage stables.