Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
pitabooom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
1) However, looking back, I'd thought it would be good to be honest. -> Is/Was she completely honest with you as well? If no, you're looking at a flag, a big red flag. Anyway, talking abt body count. Women usually deflate their numbers and men do the opposite

2) After marriage, initially it was the once a month quarrel. It started from small things - from either doing things a little slow or perhaps it was my earnings, else it would be something else - a mistake from my past, etc. -> From what I learnt abt women in general. When they are in a dissatisfied relationship. They will start shit whenever they can.

3) After child was born, knowing full well that I am not earning a lot; - > You should NOT have a child with this woman in the 1st place. See pt 1 and 2.

4) One that just involves her demands for me to pick up the phone instantly, regardless - even when I am asleep after a long day's work. -> She has ZERO respect for you as a man, husband and father.

5) As for her, well... Your pt 1 to 11. -> Hohoho, she's trying to milk you dry before pulling the plug.

6) I do have every opportunity and ability to wring her for maintenance in the Family Courts if I do want, but I am not doing it cos I don't wanna touch a cent of hers. -> Please for the love of god. Milk her back, she doesn't give 2 cents abt you. For her, you're less than a human. It's a case of either you or her. Please get your balls back for the love of god and yr child.

7)

7) 4) She doesn't pay for the house except for the downpayment. 100% of the payment via my CPF.
5) She doesn't contribute to our joint account of $200 a month. I have to cover for her $200.
6) She doesn't contribute to our child's savings account of $100 a month.
7) She doesn't need to pay for the household bills.
8) She doesn't send the child to school at all (understandable since she's working night shifts, but its just a rant).
9) She coughs up $10K for the family car, borrows $10,000 from our joint account (which I had been contributing to silently monthly)
and another $20,000 from our child's savings account for her portion for the family car (which she returned it later) and I have been
paying all subsequent related expenses for the car thereafter. She doesn't even need to pay for petrol!!

You better keep a DETAILED record of all these expenses you forked out of yr own pocket. Bring them to a lawyer and file for divorce asap. If you wait till she file 1st, I am afraid it might break you. Divorces hurt men financially and emotionally MORE than women in general. Since she THREATENED you 1st. Better prep yourself and pull the trigger 1st and save yourself the hassle in the long run. Have some self respect. It's very common these days for SG women treat SG men like a potty. It's amazing you put up with it for 8 years. BTW, she's not insecure, she's DISSATISFIELD with YOU and the MARRIAGE.

Off the recorder: Which race do you belong to? And yr wife, race? local or foreign? Can pm me if you dont want to post it here.
Chinese, Singaporean. If u are so keen to know.