View Single Post
Old 18-05-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Opinion on my decision to be with a Vietnamese lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgdora View Post
As for the ICU part I really cannot verify her story. It’s also hard for me to ask for evidence. The only way I can verify some of her other stories is to see her passport for records of travel, which i will do it soon. She mentioned she has been coming back SG a few times a year pre-covid to see the child. I can correlate her passport records with all the FB photos she posted.
You did helped her financially for the ICU part right? then it gives you the right to ask to see the receipt. But if its too long ago, forget it. Next time if similar things like this happen again, ask to see the bill/receipt as early as you can. Best before you even pass her any money.

Other than that, your best bet is to let time tell if she's real towards you and hope for the best.