View Single Post
Old 14-02-2024, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Singaporeans Visa Exemption for Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Anyone knows if us Singaporeans have a limit on number of times that we can enter Thailand via our current Travel Visa Exemption Scheme (TVES)? I plan to make more frequent long trips for tourism to Thailand but unsure if that is permitted under TVES?

Don’t want the Thai immigration officers to mistake me for those making visa runs. Seems those making visa runs often do so from 3rd party countries whereas I’ll be going back & forth between Singapore & Thailand. Not sure if that makes a difference to the Thai immigration officers though.
Not only Singaporeans..... afaik all citizens of ASEAN countries are allowed up to 30 dsys visa free travel to each others' countries. If you intend to stay longer than 30 days then you need to apply for a visa. Alternatively, you leave Thailand before the 30 days expire.... and come back again for another 30 days visa free stay.
There is no limit to the number of entries..... but do note if you enter Thailand by land.... you are only allowed 2 entries per calender year. No restrictions if entering by air or sea.

Also note that the total number of days you reside in Thailand must not be more than the number of days you are outside Thailand in a calender year for this visa exemption programme. If you have any kind of visa..... then this condition does not apply anymore.