Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
alexalmighty90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Ok so i did this zone wednesday eve, 2045 til just until 2200.

Started W22, down to 711 up other side, down next street, back around.

Had a beer at W22.
Repeat.

Observations.

Totally counted 26 SWs
Most totally undoable....fat, old, ugly, obvious signs of narco abuse or some combination if these 4.

Maybe 3 doable under 30yo, one dark skin with art n nice legs, two lighter complexion, ok bods. Quoted 700-800+ room wud be 150.

Passed..(see below);

Went to the famous hotel blogged about in dis thred...seems hardly operational, no SW in sight & some janitor guy sitting in lobby, alone.

Left the area.
IMHO if nett damage is going to be almost 1000, for a quickie in a likely over used room, might as well go to websites (sidelines/fans) were you know the fukpad will be clean, and the price/time deal is clear ( 1300/45mins/1 shot for ex)

Or the soi 24 fuk shop..1600/45mins etc.

To save a mere 300/400 by coming here would not seen a good ROI

OF COURSE...it might be different later, might be different Saturday, etc., so dont flame me, this was my singular experience

BTW..moving away from sex;
Any bikers here?
Go toW22!
The owner has a fantastic collection of classic Harleys, and a HUGE collection of minitures /models. Just enter main door, walk thru lobby to back display area..impressive!!
oh my was about to go there lucky never go. actually i think now nothing much there? alot of girls i think now moving to areas with chinese rich people. and alot of clubs employing girls