View Single Post
Old 19-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My sexual encounters

Additional Legend:
*emotions/actions* - Orange
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The CCA Open House was loud, messy and crowded. Just the sort of scenario that you would expect in typical Singapore. We met up at the school gate before proceeding for the Open House.

Me: Morning!
H: Morning! Sorry I'm a little late.
Me: It's ok. You look like you took quite a while to dress up. *looks at her T-shirt and jeans*
H: Really arh? I don't wanna look sloppy mah...like you *teases*
Me: *points to shirt & bermuda shorts* What sloppy?! I'm comfortable like that mah...stupid H~ *sticks out tongue* Let's go before the crowd gets even larger.
H: Hahahaha sure! *smiles*

As we walked from exhibit to exhibit in the Open House, I couldn't help but look at her attire. It was a typical girly T-shirt with some cute cartoons on the front. It looked really good on her. I wondered if she dressed this way everytime she went out with friends.

The Open House was so crowded that we often had to walk in a single file. Recalling my past experience, I let her walked in front. Immediately, I could smell the sweet fragrance emanating from her long black hair. I quickly shifted my sight to her back, hoping to catch a glimpse of what she wore underneath. To my surprise, it was black again. "I wonder if she has any other colours..." I thought to myself as I enjoyed this heavenly sensation.

H: Hey! Earth to Z! Are you still there?

Her voice jerked me out of my thoughts. "Damn, did she catch me looking at her bra?"

Me: Oh hey...what's up? *nervous*
H: I'm hungry! *frowns* Let's get something to eat~
Me: *sigh of relief* Oh sure, let's go then.

We had lunch while discussing about the CCAs that we've seen so far. Most of the CCAs were interesting as we've never seen it in Primary School before. We still couldn't make up our minds on what to join so we decided to visit the rest of the exhibits after lunch.

H: I want to go see the Track & Field exhibit~
Me: Huh? You like that arh? Didn't know you were so active in sports.
H: Aiya, curious mah~ Are you coming or not?
Me: Sure sure. Lead the way, Ms Athlete.
H: *blushes* Actually...I don't know where it is. I was hoping you could bring me there.
Me: (OMG! Her shy face is so damn cute!!!) *slaps own forehead* You could have just told me that -.-!!
H: *blushes* What!! I don't want to look stupid mah~
Me: Hahahaha ok ok. Here, take my hand.
H: Do I have to?
Me: Nope, you don't have to but I'm not going to be responsible if you get lost in the crowd~
H: *holds my hand* Fine!!! *blushes*

I was in the clouds by now. This was so much better than walking behind her and looking at her bra. Even though I couldn't smell her scent, being able to hold her hand far outweighed the loss and thus I didn't really mind.

We squirmed and squeezed through the ever growing crowd before we finally arrived at the field where the Track & Field CCA was having their exhibit. There were various other CCAs having their exhibits at the field so we agreed to split and meet back at the same location after an hour.

+An hour later+

We met back at the same location. Both of us were tired from all the walking and decided that it's time to go home. As we walked towards the school gate, I decided to ask what she wanted to join.

Me: So...have you decided?
H: Yup! Track & Field!
Me: Are you serious? I heard the training is tough and tiring.
H: It looks fun! Why not you join as well? Then we can be in the same CCA.
Me: *ponders for a while* No thanks!
H: Why not?? *pouts*
Me: (Gosh...just how many expressions does she have?) I don't want to faint and disgrace myself. Everyone there seemed so fit and strong. *pretends to faint*
H: Hahahaha wouldn't lah! Then what are you joining?
Me: Hmms...some uniformed group.
H: *looks at me from top to bottom* Seriously? Isn't it just as tough as Track?
Me: Really? I think I'll be fine. At least I can prepare for NS.
H: True...and hey...umm...Z...*murmurs*
Me: Yeah? I can't exactly hear you when you talk like that.
H: *rambles very quickly* Thanks for what you did just now. It's really sweet of you! *gave a peck on my cheek* Bye!!! *runs off*
Me: *stunned* Uh...bye...

I was caught by surprise. I never expected to reap such a result. As I slowly walked home, the events of the day flashed through my head. Unconsciously, my hand moved up to the cheek that she gave a peck on. "You've got to be kidding me...". I smiled as I kept replaying the day's events in my mind. This is starting to turn out to be a wonderful friendship.
================================================== =======

And that concludes the CCA Open House chapter.
Feedback welcomed =) I just want to try writing and see if there's any area that I can improve on.