View Single Post
Old 30-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Post Recalling the days of being young

Hi all, this shall be my first attempt at sharing my own experience. 95% is true, while 5% is either to protect identities, or memory lost. Pardon me if the story ain't as exciting as the rest.

Dating back more than a decade ago, I was 15; a Sec 3 kid with raging hormones. I didn't have boyband looks, but being in a sports cca helped somewhat to keep me in reasonable physique.

After a lengthy and failed attempt to woo my junior, 2 years younger than me, I decided to venture out for greener pastures. During those days, I could advertise through teletext to make friends. Quite a far cry from today's technology. So I posted up my mailing address and awaited mails to arrive.

Cutting the long story short, I got acquainted with a Sec 2 girl. Let's call her Wendy. Eventually we met up after talking to each other on the phone and many paging. Yes, the era when we still use pagers. It was during one conversation over the phone where things got a little advanced.

W: We seem to be getting along quite well. How about you become my Kor?
Me: Sure, why not? But then it would mean we won't be able to do the stuff couples do.
W: Like?
Me: Holding hands, kissing, petting etc.
W: How about we become siblings with special relationship? We won't need to hold hands in public since we ain't a couple, but we could still do what we desire behind closed doors.
Me: That sounds great!

Even at her tender age, she had far more experience than me, and she has already lost her virginity before we talked. For me, it was zero. A total noob.

We arranged to meet on a Saturday after my cca. It was the best time as my father was away at work, my mother was at my grandpa's place along with my younger brother. I had the whole house to myself. She was wearing a simple T-shirt and shorts. Nothing very sexy, but nevertheless appealing, due to her C cup at that age.

After I took a bath, I laid down with her on the bed, intending to take a nap after a tiring morning of intensive training in school. I couldn't contain my raging hormones, but I didn't know where to start. I thought, maybe I'll try with licking her ears.

It worked wonders! It was only a moment then she started giving out soft moans. It totally turned me on as I had an instant erection. She turned her head over and initiated frenching with me. We had a good round of tongue fighting and wet kissing. I started groping her well endowed boobs, and seemingly she seem to be enjoying as well. Even as I shifted my hands under her T-shirt and groped over her bra, I met with no objections, only moans of approval.

Me: Are we going too far?
W: (giggling) Don't worry, you can go further. I trust you.
Me: If I attempt to have sex with you, please push me away.

She laughed, and we carried on. I lifted her T-shirt up, and she voluntarily raised her hands to facilitate the stripping. Phew, now I got a first class view of her boobs, albeit covered by bra still. Then came the exciting part; her shorts. I have quite a fetish for panties, so the moment only brought about more desire. With my left arm under her neck and shoulders while lying to kiss, I shifted my right hand towards her shorts. Unhooking and slowly unzipping with ease, I pulled down her shorts, with her lifting up her bum to assist.

Wonders, she was wearing a pair of pink panties, my favourite. My erection threatened to burst my shorts. Off came my T-shirt and my shorts, and my erection was made more obvious under the tight briefs I was wearing. I unhooked her bra and had a good look at her books. Amazing stuff! I couldn't help but to lick her erected nipples which made her moaned even louder. I went fondled her pussy area with my finger over her panties, which was a little wet already. She reciprocated by fondling my dick over my briefs.

W: Want a handjob?
Me: You need not ask.

She pulled out my dick and began her task. My was she good at it. Her strokes were made to perfection and I was enjoying it. Not to be outdone, I put my hands into her panties, and inserted my middle finger into her pussy. Her moans went extreme. Luckily no one else was home. I am amazed that I was handling it pretty well though it was my first time.

I wanted more, but logic took over. Both of us are underaged, and it's illegal to have sex. Even if that was a small matter, what of pregnancy? Raging hormones I may have, but I cannot ignore the post effects of any reckless action. I admit, I am pretty kiasee at that age.

Suddenly an idea struck me, no harm trying I thought. Fitting my bulging dick back into my briefs pointing towards 12 o'clock, I positioned myself in between her legs and lowered my private area until it touched hers. This was no real fuck obviously, but it was good enough for my guts. I began to thrust my hips to stimulate sex. It still felt good though we were still in underwear.

We exchanged positions and the grinding continued. Though her panties weren't as stimulating as her hands, the duration was long enough to bring me to near climax.

Me: Mei, I am cumming.
W: Do it.

She hastened her grind and I felt a large stream of cum gushed out from my dick, soiling my briefs. She moved away in time not to soil hers.

W: Kor, why didn't you put into me?
Me: I respect you, and I think we have gone quite far already. And I don't think I want to get you pregnant.
W: Where got so easy? Use withdrawal method lor.
Me: It's fine, I am happy with this.

We kissed a while more before we both drifted to sleep.

Couple of hours later, I awoke before her. Not waking her up, I proceeded to the toilet to relief myself. Then I switch on my game console and played "FIFA" on television. Feeling rather satisfied my first sexual encounter turned out pretty fine.

Not too long later, she woke up as well. Just in her panties, she joined me on the sofa.

W: Kor, how was my skills in bed?
Me: Damn good lor, super enjoy.
W: You also not bad eh, first timer? Don't bluff me hor.
Me: Bluff you for what? I still scared you laugh at me for being greenhorn.
W: (giggling) You were pretty good for a first timer. One more time?

I didn't need to ponder. I paused my game, and began kissing her. Since we were both in underwear only, we proceeded straight to mutual masturbation. Her handjob was so good that I cummed quickly. This time, it was all over her hands.

W: So fast cum liao Kor...
Me: Sorry, excited mah.
W: I want more.
Me: Okok, clean up first then we go into the room.

Wiping her hands clean with tissue, we went back to the room and continued. Surprisingly, I managed to get myself erected pretty fast, after just a brief moment of kissing and groping. I cummed once again after grinding. I laid on her, tired out.

W: Kor, get off me.
Me: Only if you bathe with me.
W: Ok, I need to as well.

We proceeded to the bathroom. Ironically, this was the first time we saw each other fully naked. We bathed each other, kissed a bit before we finished up the shower. Back in the room, we put on our clothes, but only I had fresh ones to change into.

Me: You want to go home? It's getting late.
W: Yup, we better get going.

I accompanied her home on bus. She just dozed off during the ride. Alighting at her stop, I waved her goodbye. On the way back home, I recalled the great day I had with her. Only thing was, my balls were hurting.

Over weekends, we would meet up on weekends and do the same stuff. Everything was confined to heavy petting, nothing more. The moment came when I popped a question during one of those session, something which was quite regretful.

Me: Can you be my GF?

Too engrossed with my fingering, she readily agreed. And that's when all the troubles started.

The change in status resulted in more commitments. Being exclusive to each other, she demanded more from me. Not sexually, but in money and companionship. I gave my best to be a good boyfriend, but perhaps due to immaturity at that age, we often had quarrels. In the end, I caught her two timing me, from the voicemails left in her pager account. We had each other's access codes. I confronted her, and we broke up after a heated exchange. It was barely 2 months.

I got depressed, sad that my first love ended this way. Regretted why I didn't stay focused enough to maintain the initial relationship. It was during one night when I made a call to a chatline, where I got to know a girl, Jasmine. We exchanged contacts and began chatting offline.

We agreed to go steady on the phone. Madness! I thought, what if she turned out to be not even average looking? Still I mustered enough courage to meet her up at the designated MRT station. She did mention she will be coming with her friend.

Upon meeting her, I was taken back, in a pleasant way. Not only she had this cute and charming look, she was even more well-endowed than Wendy. I struck gold! From her expressions, she seems pretty satisfied with me. Not bad for a blind date I guess.

Her friend left us alone to date, smart one.

We were lying down on the greens at a reservoir, chatting away. The sun was setting and the breeze was nice. Taking the initiative, I moved over to kiss her. As we frenched, I groped her boobs without any objections from her. All this were done in the full view of the public. But we didn't care, we ain't undressed. We carried on for sometime until we realised it was already dark. Being the usual self, I sent her home.