Old 12-10-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darkthornia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Merlin Tower

Merlin Tower has an old Fisherman with his Fishes hanging out and lim kopi, sometimes just walking up and down the bridge between City Sq & Merlin Tower, the fishes will swim to you, and you can inspect the merchandises before deciding which fish to catch from the lake.

But mostly PRC MILFs, not very pretty and old. But if you are into MILFs like myself, then you wouldn't mind, cause you would just go for it for your fix. I fuck about abt 6 MILFs from Merlin Tower and 2 FLs from Zon Mall from 2014-2017 as I dun travel to Msia much.

There's shower, so u can bathe before and after the fishing experience and the fish will do the same too for hygiene purposes.

Depending on which fish you catch, free roaming, French-kissing, and able to request them to facesit you with her pussy as you salvage & eat her wet pussy like I did. Can fuck in missionary or doggy-style and finger her pussy till she wanna cum, just do it, she will try to back away squirming but you know she loves it.
So far, licking her butt is generally in the gray area however buttfucking the fishes = have not tried it but most likely still not really approved by any FLs/MPs.

Damage shld be around 100-120rm(can negotiate), can extend if you able to fork out whatever sum they request but still can negotiate.