View Single Post
Old 24-03-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: sexless marriage/relationship fr a female's perspective

My 2 cents worth, I think no matter what it takes 2 hands to clap in a relationship.

Actually how did the intimacy die down? Kisses and hugs are important, my wife will remind me, if I haven't kiss her for a long time...

Once I overheard she was telling her friend (on the phone) about getting down on her knees on her own and giving me blowjobs and why it is important....

Her friend was like eeeee, how can, it is so belittling 很没面子. My wife was like 跟自己老公要什么面子?又不是别人,他疼我才重要.

I don't speak for other men, but these actions are important reminders that my wife love and desires me...so I must show my love (for her) back be it helping out with the housework, spending my bonus on her LV etc, etc.

I am not sure if she is actually manipulating me into doing all these but then again 不就是一个愿打,一个愿挨?

I am not boosting about my marriage here, just that I don't really have the correct words to express my views, so I just use a couple of examples to illustrate.

Last edited by iluvbreast; 12-04-2022 at 03:50 PM.