Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -996 / Power: 0
HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN
Re: Roxy Square

OH did u ask ?

coirm got special lah brother.
i ask for the other wan the nigger breast wan and 2 days later i went for the choi wan
and also got but due to popular as mentioned, tell her after 20min loh and she will know wat to do.

i swear got......... already truy both of them, i only do the HJ for both and really veli shoik esp by the choi gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okomoto View Post
Bro, i doubt the syt offers any special. Went there for an hour of massage. I can warn you, if you are anything older and not fit enough, better don't try the syt massage. Her name is xiao lan, seems to be very popur. Very pretty girl too. Was acting blur too, but i'm not sure if i acted too long till end she got one customer already waiting in the next room so no special for me. But the massage really got standard one, i almost die on her hand. The strength and skill, confirm not piano one. For those who hopes to get a decent massage and not scare of pain, can try hers. Very worth the money, can say the best out of all the countless massage i went. The one next to the toilet one was also good, but after the viet lady went off, only left the local girl.
The other lady you mentioned, i didn't really see her face but the syt confirm pretty one.

Price: $40 for an hour.