Old 19-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
lowwol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cheonging Place in Abu Dhabi

the english pub at Al Ain Palace Hotel sucks unless u are really there for a good pint of stout. the chinese girls are those of $60 quality u see at geylang. and they tend to go for the ang mohs who are really there for a fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoimaw View Post
cut and paste from another link. I know that Al Ain Palace and Howard Johnson are still functioning. Maybe u can check them out and let us know more.

btw, this website is banned in Abu Dhabi.

Ally Pally bar(ground fl) in Al Ain Palace Hotel. This is where most cab drivers will recommend you if you ask where to get Chinese girls. Majority are Chinese girls, with a couple of African girls. This bar operates very early and closes at 12am. The quality of Chinese girls are not good.

49er (top fl) in Dana Hotel. Quite a mixture of Chinese, Russians and Africans girls. Great band though. Quality of Chinese girls are not good. Saw an ok Russian girl, the rest are just average and I am not interested in African girls.

This bar(cant remember the name, on 14fl) in Howard Johnson Hotel. Mixture of Chinese, Russians and Africans girls, quality of girls are just average to below average.

Blitz in Novotel Centre Hotel. A couple of Chinese, Pinoy, Africans. Quality are just average to below average, but great pinoy band.

Harvesters in Sands Hotel. Less than 8 girls available. Quality is non existent.

Galouise in Le Meridien Hotel. Best time to go is at 11pm. Lots of Russians girsl or from former soviet republic, mixture of young and old. Only handful of Chinese girls. Chinese girls are just average. A few Russian gems though.

Illusions in Le Royal Meridien Hotel. No Chinese girls here. The quality of russian girls are better than those in Galouise. Lots of Russians girls or from former soviet republic. More younger Russian girls here than Galouise. This is where I got my Russian girl. Best time to go is 11pm.