View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What happens if condom breaks & you cum inside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
so it mean during that time i have made her high? she high till her pussy "hold" on the condom when my rod soften n pull out. so if that time i have already shoot inside the condom will the semen follow out of the condom into her pussy? hopefully she is fine after that. after that time i did not meet the gal anymore. it is a kind of one encounter with her.
maybe some semen would have leaked out. but not all semen will be successfuly in incubating the eggs, the millions of them charging forward to the uterus, finding the egg, many went missing due to no GPS