View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
As TS of this famous thread, I can tell bros here when going into FKK 1st time.

Don't be too eager to take girls. They always hard sell, especially those bottom feeders, they may even humiliate you if you reject them. Just smile and remain cool.

The really good girls are already in room servicing clients. And when they come out, they don't sit alone but with a group of other girls. You have to brave up your balls to go to them.

Those you see sitting around are bottom feeders and keep coming to you to push deals .
Great piece of advice TS Similar concept to HC spa chionging where most Ang Pai will be in and out of the rooms servicing their regulars, so my tips to all bros will be to survey the entire place if u are new and pick a good spot to monitor the human traffic preferably near the bar or DJ area to have an eagle view of everything so that u wont miss a gem when she is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Just to share something with regards to Fkk.. Visited Palace in Frankfurt a few times n frankly speaking find that they're overhyped imo. I didn't really enjoy a single session, it boils down to average, below average n disappointing.. Once you're in the room, everything is very mechanical n procedural, very rare you'll get the GFE feeling unless maybe you're her regular customer. Of course you'll be mesmerized by all the beautiful naked chix strutting around n they'll all come up to you making nice sweet talks to get u to the room.. It's a good experience if you've not been to one. Perhaps you won't feel disappointed if your expectations is not high..
This is just my personal experience n you may feel totally the opposite from me.. YMMV
I guess it really depends on the club and city, my experience in Cologne was much better as people are much friendly. Samya is the biggest club with more expensive entry fee at 50 euro with free flow of beer but number of ladies to men ratio is disappointing due to Covid restriction of 2G+,locals told me Jan month would be better with WL returning home for Xmas and new year.

Agreed that service is just very procedural like fast food meal or the old GL CAT 50 style as the rate were 30mins for 30 or 50 euro with/without BBBJ. But for a hot Eastern European model, I still think it worth it though if u find a gem who can click with you. Personally, i found a Romanian gem and take her for a second shot who is really mind blowing experience after she get comfortable.