View Single Post
Old 21-03-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2883 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My boring story...

June, if you have known and met Mark earlier, you should already be one of his FB. Now that he is the other opposite, wants to reject you cause he's not ready.
Ready for what? I think he's still confused what becomes him and Jasmine.
Not wanting to cross the line? Hmm.. He's afraid he might be addicted? Or afraid of losing you as a good friend? Frenching, finger fxxxing... All done, just short of penetration. Ain't the line between friends and FBs already crossed? Mark sounds like a hooker that offers everything to his client but no frenching.