View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

Her : When I went to the lift, he just exited. he told me he wanted to talk but I quickly went into the toilet to hide.. he tried calling me twice but I hung up on him. You can see my recently called list! I purposely didn’t delete so I can show you! when I thought he left, I came out. He was just waiting for me there. Told me he needed to tell me what you told him, and showed me his phone… he told me you have gave him your number to ask him for tips, as you only wanted me as a…… and you were ready to dump me once you were done… like he did……

me : wait wait… (i thought you said you broke up with him???)

I pulled my penis out, sat her up, while “I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN” kept filling my head. That fucker simply cannot be trusted…

her : huh?? what’s wrong??? i’m sorry ok!

me : aiyo relax la.

I sat her up, then took some worn t-shirts for us to wear over.. I helped her put it on and carried her to the safa, we hugged… put her head on my shoulder…

me : ok, like that better for talking. don’t worry ok.. just share.. by the way, I gave him my number for the trip, in case he backs out…. and I only joked along with him to get his trust ok.. sorry about the awful things I said. I didn’t feel proud, he was saying some really rude stuff about you, I wanted to defend you but… I had other plans… wanted to share with you de, but …. didn’t want to aggravate your mood the last few days..

her : i’m sorry ok… I should have had more trust in you…

me : it’s ok. you were drunk also….. continue please…. what else?

she hugged me tighter, looked down….. : He hugged me……. because I started to cry. Sorry, I don’t know why I believed him… i really don’t know why! you did such a great thing for me that evening! i was really upset with myself! maybe that’s why I chose to believe that you were the bad guy. I was selfish ok… especially since I was the person who did the bad thing!!

me : i spoke with him, i can imagine his style la. plus you’ve got a weak spot for him. it’s normal…… (I reminded myself to be understanding, to NOT be on the high horse, the day she finds out about my past, the few women I had… I need this in my ‘bank’)

her : thanks ok…….. he kissed me……. that place was deserted. (it was a floor with elevator and lift, but only accessible for the two banquet halls there…)

me : you couldn’t stop him right?

her : no…. i’m sorry…

me : stop apologising leh.. just share. I told you i’m ok. we all make mistakes one… in future it might be me.

her : choy! you better not.. (she smacked me)

me : haha. you better make sure I get enough release.. oei, finish the story leh… I want details, like press against wall or? just stand there ? how long it lasted?

her : I don’t know how long..

me : minutes? or just a few seconds….

her : I think minutes…

me : you kissed him back?

her : yes…………. I really don’t know what I was thinking ok.. he kept telling me he missed me and he wanted me back…. it’s not like i wanted to be back with him. i just wasn’t thinking.

me : it’s like, back to the dive trip like that ? like….. kena possessed by someone else…

her : maybe…….. I don’t know how it happened……. he fingered me…….

me : i think you high bah.. remember you drank right? how many glasses?

her : a few….. sorry ok… I was really heartbroken when I thought you really were going to leave me …

me : it’s not your fault la, he was playing with you! then how did it end?

her : he tried to bring me into the toilet………… after that, I just quickly get a cab and rushed to the hospital

me: i thought you said you drove my car…

her : nope.. didn’t dare. said that to test you only. to see if you’d get angry with me over that…

me : wah lao… I didn’t leh.. still didn’t convince you though.. sad sia…

her : i’m sorry ok..

me : no la, it’s good. it’s something better we experienced now, than later or rather, too late when it finally happens..

her : what do you mean???

me : i mean, ok. my turn to be honest. I was on the fence. so I don’t blame you if you had doubts over me. Sorry. just not the settle down kind of guy.. (she nodded, hmmm.. defending your own stupid mistake?) but the last week was torture la. made me realise how shitty life is without your .. you know.. being sweet to me.. not just sex la… like have you, but you not here. felt like shit. I really didn’t want that ever again. I admit la, I didn’t think much about proposing, but i knew i had to do it. and last week’s experience made me realise it a lot faster…. maybe would have taken me more than months, maybe years to realise. maybe by then, you gave up on me. too late.. so…. shit happens, but as long as we treasure? like the present? but we really have to deal this ok..

I went to get my phone.

me : I didn’t dare to show you. (message from #! yesterday, “so when you want to expose your cheating gf? hurry leh. I replied ‘get back to you soon’) think you saw already right… (she shamefully nodded) I can imagine why it drove you mad also…. how? dive trip? i got an idea…. not just to get back at #1 la… also… let you figure out what’s really between you and Raj. help you get closure. he clearly still has some control over you.

her : don’t want…. i will just stay away from him for the rest of my life! i promise you ! i swear! we are done with him already!

I hugged her tight….. got up, brought her back to the bed. We still had our t-shirts on, got her into the downward facing dog position again, this time round, only pinning one hand on her back… I was gentle on the back of her neck, didn’t want her to feel like I was punishing or strangling her.

me : tell me the truth…. did you two kiss in the toilet?

she didn’t answer, but nodded her head……. and moaned out because I jammed my penis into her after withdrawing it slowly while waiting for her to answer…

me : did #4 call while you two were doing stuff in the toilet?

her : yes…..

me : anything else happened….

she didn’t answer for a long time…… i pulled my penis out, slowly, until only my head was left in her pussy… she was dripping wet. i think we stained the sheets, a lot……

her : …… he wanted me to blow…….

me : last question (i realise I wasn’t ready to know the truth!), did he F you in this position?

she looked like she was thinking, then nodded her head… : on bed… last time…..not in the toilet that day…

me : ok. time for me to replace memories………

I JAMMED HER HARD! STARTED TO RAM, EVEN PUTTING MY BODY WEIGHT ON HER NECK and HAND.

she struggled to support my weight and keep her back straight.

PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK

me : oh fuck ! fuck!! sorry.. sorry…

i lost control and cummed inside her, pulled out and cummed the rest on the floor.

she panted, then got up quickly and hugged me : it’s ok.. it’s ok…. why didn’t shoot inside…

me : one step at a time leh…

her : i’m so sorry ok.

me : aiyo, no more sorry from now on. sorry means you feel that the state of our relationship isn’t good enough..the way we arrived upon it. i’m not good enough…. because I couldn’t be like a prince charming and chased you the normal way.....

we both kept quiet. she got up, told me to continue resting, she cleaned up the floor… we showered together and changed the sheets, even flipped her mattress, worked together like a couple. felt like old times..... she didn’t allow me to help her scoop the ice cream, she wanted me to be served.. We watched tv, she fed me. it felt so nice…

me : i miss this….

her : me too… but… we were still together what…

me : yeah.. but you weren’t sweet like now.. so distant. it was heartbreaking leh…. but didn’t I manage to pass your tests?

her : actually you did, was about to ‘forgive you’ but saw the credit card expense. sorry. i was so paranoid… but i really never thought you’d propose! not even one of my guesses even if i had a thousand guesses.

me : haha. I don’t blame you. but you make me out to be some hunky playboy instead of a fat ass loser. thanks… but i’m happy la, really. I’m happy with our relationship now.. I really cannot see any other path we could have taken to reach here. only regret is the stupid single bed. haha.

her : can I clarify something?

me : yes….

her : I don’t think the state of our relationship isn’t good enough. yes, it’s not like the traditional means, like for #3 and #2… I’m just apologising because I’m the one who should have stayed stronger, be stronger… i’m the one who kept making mistakes….

me : ok….. we really need to go on the dive trip with them.

her : huh why?

me : I think it’d help you understand something. just trust me on that?

her : ok. i pay.

me : you save for the wedding. haha. I settle this. just promise you will be open to my suggestions ok?

she agreed…… we relaxed some more, until it was almost midnight. We showered, then…

her : can I we try something new?

me : yeah?

her : it’s our proposal night!! try something…. you know… i’ve never done before… a new memory!

me : oh yeah! why didn’t I think of that….. stupid..

we scrolled a website for missionary positions on my phone…. https://www.scoopwhoop.com/variation...-sex-position/

How about this?

she looked at it…. pondered…. then shook her head, and scrolled again……..

her : how about this?

me.. it’s a bit like the previous one leh… how about this?

her : looks hard for me to stretch! can try!

and boy did she try…… but she refused to rub her own nipples still… I couldn’t reach as her legs couldn’t stretch in that angle…… I was actually rather tired, but I imagined her being seduced by Raj again, that drove me mad and rammed her away. She looked at me, like she suspected what was on my mind too. We both collapsed, snuggled and slept naked. I woke up to a nice and slow blowjob… my perfect life was back again. She woke up earlier and even made coffee for me….

me : where to go for brunch? rider’s?

her : too far.

me : weekend leh….

her : my period is coming……. think monday start… we should stay home as much as we can this weekend.

me : yeah agreed! and don’t waste any bit on blowing….

the weekend was a FUCK FEST. other than dinners with our parents each night, we stayed home most of the time, other than going out to have quick meals or dapao together…. Ended up trying out both of the other position she suggested from the website…. When we tried the butterfly position, I get why Raj liked it with her, he could lift her until he didn’t really have to see her face. There was clearly no love, just pure using a younger pussy… for some reason, I wasn’t allowed to use a condom. I avoided the argument, and just let the relationship take it’s course. She wasn’t getting younger, neither was I. Let logic dictate instead.

After fucking the bridge sex position on sunday late noon, before going for dinner with her parents, we lazed naked on her bed.

me : has he texted you since last Friday?

her : who… oh you mean… him…. yes.. but I blocked him.

She went immediately to take her phone, unlocked and showed me.

“Hey, I miss you. You free tonight?” I took a look, the message was sent on last Sunday. My mind wandered naturally, but during her ‘cold treatment’ towards me, we were together almost the entire time. There was nothing to worry about.

me : why block leh?

her : here you see… ( she showed me the missed calls, the Friday after the wedding banquet back to back, I supposed when she first hid in the toilet before she succumbed to his lies. There was another missed call (which was either cancelled or left to ring) on Sunday late night, Monday afternoon as well.

me : wah he really misses you…

her : miss? no! he’s just using me!

me : ok. i meant miss your body, physically…. such men like him are incapable of loving anyone else other than themselves la… but why block him?

her : I want him to know we are DONE!

me : hmmm…. in a way, that’s not a very healthy form of closure… it’s avoidance… just unblock, and if he texts to ask. just say no… don’t let him win.

her : but he’d think I still want him. just playing hard to get..

me ; let him think that, and eventually find out for himself! unless you are worried that you become weak again?

her : noooo… no way! I was drunk and fed a huge lie! remember? (she hugged me tight, grabbed my arm like she wanted my attention)

me : yup i know ah, but that’s how we can truly move on… i told you i’m ok. even if you make another mistake, just let me know. we move past this together....

her : I really cannot understand you! how can you be so forgiving! we are already engaged!

me : because I love you? and we are supposed to embrace each other? solve the problems to the very roots?? do I need to use your quote again? hehe

she hesitated.